Incoterms are international rules which specify::
- The cost of transportation paid by vendor
- Where the risk of the lost is transmitted from vendor to buyer
- Who assume the customs formalities
- Who pays the customs duties
- Who must make insurance coverage
There are 13 Incoterms distributed in four categories::
- E (EXW): The seller puts at your disposal mercaderas n the buyer at the seller's own premises.
- F (FCA, FAS, FOB): Mercaderas seller delivers to a carrier appointed by the buyer.
- C (CFR, CIF, CPT, CIP): The seller contracts for carriage but without assuming risk of loss or damaged Page or the mercaderas or additional costs due to events after of the loading and dispatch.
- D (DAT DAP, DDP): The seller bears all costs and risks to the destination.